Item No. 0607845012665
Radiant Creamy Concealer
NARS’ #1, award-winning concealer. This multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish. MORE
L2.5 - Light with cool undertones
How to use
ALL PURPOSE PERFECTION. ALL SKIN TONES. ALL-STAR PERFORMANCE.
Discover the #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.
#1 selling prestige concealer in the U.S.*
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Sales, January-June 2018
- Medium, buildable coverage
- Radiant finish
- For all skin types and tones
- Paraben free
- Alcohol free
- Fragrance free
- Dermatologist tested
- Opthalmologist tested
- CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS
- Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.
- IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN
- Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.
- BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES
- Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.
- Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.
- As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.
- To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.