How to use
GET AN EDGE
Daring definition. Unstoppable color. Relentless glide. Put it all on the line with new Precision Lip Liner. Moisturizing formula saturates with budge-resistant color. Highly pigmented color glides on smoothly. Wooden, sharpenable pencil provides laser-focus precision and a clean, well-defined application. Wide shade range ensures a perfect match. Cross the line. Go over the edge.
- Matte finish
- Longwear Formula
- Sharpenable wooden pencil
ARTISTRY PRECISION WITH RICH COLOR PAYOFF.
- Precisely define or fill in lips with the highly pigmented matte formula
- Create various lip liner effects with longwearing color that stays true
RICH FORMULA GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY
- Contains Silk Powder and Mango Seed Oil, ingredients known to leave lips feeling smooth and soft
- Contains Vitamin E known to have antioxidant and moisturizing benefits
COMPREHENSIVE SHADE RANGE.
- Complements NARS extensive range of lip shades and formulas
- For a natural look, start lining at the cupid’s bow, moving along the natural lip line toward the outer corners. Sketch in small sections for easy control and a natural line.
- For bolder definition, apply more pressure starting from the outer corners, lining inward to the center of the lip. Fill in lip area concentrating color on the outer portions to create contour and fullness.
Creating Liner Effects:
- NATURAL DEFINITION: Trace along the natural lip line with Precision Lip Liner. Turn liner on its side and shade slightly inside the natural lip line. Use this as a guide to fill in entire lip area with Powermatte Lip Pigment.
- A BRIGHT POP: Using moderate pressure, draw a line from the cupid’s bow toward the outer corners, emphasizing the center of the lip. Apply Powermatte Lip Pigment from the outer corners inward, allowing the liner to pop in the center.
- STRONG DIMENSION: Create structure to the lip with a slightly darker shade of liner. First apply Powermatte Lip Pigment. Trace along natural lip line with Precision Lip Liner from the outer corners inward. Blend with fingertips or liner endcap to softly blend and diffuse color for a seamless effect.
GET AN EDGE
Pair with Powermatte Lip Pigment to create various lip effects from subtle to bold. Line before or after with a matching shade for seamless definition. Select a deeper shade to create depth and dimension. Blend to soften color graduation.